How do you become a Cindy Mackenzie Beauty Training Academy?
Trainer qualifications can be TQFE, or an Award in Education & Training AET (former PTLLS) Course
Once your application has been approved and your trainers are in place you will pay the joining fee and you get all manuals to sell as many courses as you can. We can now offer a make up contract which gives you students if you meet all requirements.
1. Apply to become a CMBTA Centre
2.Get your approval & trainers in place
3. You pay a fee to join for year 1
4. A fee for each diploma being issued.
5. Instead of an annual fee (year 2) you pay monthly by DD
6. Currently we have over 30 courses on offer.
7. You will need trainers to deliver your courses.
8. All Trainers must be qualified and approved.
9. All courses are accredited by ABT
10. You will get all training kits through us.
11. When you join my company you will deal with me directly.
12. I give you full training and support.
13. If you put the work and effort in you will make a good income.
14. You will be supplied with all teaching materials.
Contact me using this form. Please tell me what location you are interested in. Unless it is a huge town you will be the only CMBTA in that town.
Notes: You must have qualified trainers to deliver your courses. I can help you with that. We are a family business which is expanding. You will always deal with me and I give you full training and support.